Thursday, September 6, 2018

My Trip To Gaveston, Texas 2018




Hi guys! 
I'm going to show you guys my tip to Texas. We went in May, so it was our first girls trip of the summer. My mom, my little sis and I went to go visit our family friend, Jenny! We love her to death!!! 

We started our trip on a Saturday afternoon. We went to Jenny's house, dropped everything off and headed to Top Golf. That was my sister and I's first time playing golf. We sucked! 
I accidently hit the ball behind me and hit the glass wall...I know, so embarrassing. 




I'm clearly a professional...…. 



The next day we went to Kemah Boardwalk. 
fun fact about Reese... I'd never ridden a roller coaster until that day. 
I LOVED it!! If you're ever in that area, definitely go to Kemah.


While we were at Kemah, we fed the stingrays. Again, such a lovely time! you could spend hours in there "petting" the stingrays.


Did you really go to Texas if you didn't go to "Buc-ee's"?  We had to stop when we saw one. 
I could spend days shopping and eating in their. 

  
BEACH!!!!
The beach is legit my favorite place on earth. Nothing makes me happier than laying in the sun or jumping waves. 
P.S. never wear new sunglasses in the ocean.... I lost my brand new glasses. 



Our final stop was a place named "Floyds". It's shaped like a boat... its such a cool building, 
I didn't even realize this, but I actually like fish. I ordered blackened catfish. My aunt Jenny ordered  3 pounds of crawfish. As you can tell my face; I was scared to try them, but boy am I glad I did. It's my new favorite food and I cant wait until crawfish season!!!! 



That wraps up my short but amazing trip to Texas. I already can't wait for next years trip and crawfish to come back into season. 




No comments:

Post a Comment