Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I'm Back!!!!

Hey guys! 

Long time no blog. Life has been crazy lately. It has also been so amazing! I honestly couldn't be any happier with life. 

Here is an update. I quit my terrible job at our local hotel. I nannied all summer long for 4 little boys. I've been consistently working out for the past 9 weeks. I got myself a coach and I couldn't love her any more. She's seriously so perfect. I started my junior year of high school last week. I'm turning 16 in 71 days. My car has been in the shop for the past 3 weeks. I redid my room. I went out of the country. I attempted minimalism, now that's a long story. We started attending a different church. Moral of that story is LIFE IS GOOD. 

I will be writing more now that my life is together. I plan on writing post about trips we've taken, fashion post and maybe even some workout post.

I cant wait to grow my blog and put tons of effort into it. I hope you guys stick and around and follow my journey with me. 

Much love, Reese 


No comments:

Post a Comment