Tuesday, September 26, 2017

What Music Means To Me

Hey guys! Welcome to day 2 of my 7 day challenge! I'm SO glad I didn't start this blog off as " long time no blog".  I'm at work right now [I'm patiently waiting phone calls, so don't worry, I actually work]. I'm listening to music as I type and 3 seconds ago I decided to dedicate this post to music. anyways, lets get started!
What does music mean to you? To me, it means.... an escape, a fun time, a distraction, something to do with my time, blocks scary sounds when you are home alone, its just overall a good thing.
Oooo, I forgot one, I means a fun dance party! They have kinds of music for all kinds of moods.
for instance, sometimes I want to go to the gym. That day I listen to rap. my favorite rap artist are, Eminem, tedashi, kb and lecrae.  Some days I feel depressed, I tend to listen to alternative music. Like, Panic! At The Disco, Fall out boy and twenty one piliots. I honestly listen to those almost all the time. No, I'm not depressed all the time, I just really like there music! Then there is those country days... I love country music! My favorites consist of, Sam Hunt and  John Pardi. Those are the mains. I know this was a weird blog post, but like whateves. I kinda just let my fingers take me wherever on the key board.
peace out! -Reese

No comments:

Post a Comment