Monday, September 25, 2017

September Summary

Hey Guys! long time no blog! I'm sooooo sorry about that! we have 98 days until the new year!!!
is it just me, or is that freaking insane?!?! Thar means I have 98 days to do a lot of things. for instance, finish reading my whole bible, write 8 more chapters to my book, get my six pack, now, those are just the three main things I remember. I did actually have a six pack a week ago, my bestie and my mom #2 saw it [insert cry laughy face emoji] I WILL get those abs back! you guys better mark my words. my bestie and I have booked a trip to TN in march. we are going to see her cousins. I haven't been to TN for such a long time. So far the only thing we have planned is to go to Dollywood. time for "Fun Fact With Reese" I have never rode a rollercoaster. I'm so excited to finally do so. I'm going to post a short blog everyday this week! Be ready!  wish me luck with my life this week!
peace out! -Reese

No comments:

Post a Comment