Wednesday, September 27, 2017

My Job.....

Hey guys, welcome to a new blog!
Welcome to day 3 of 7 blogs. I hope you guys are kinda ish enjoying them. Todays blog is about what I decided to do regarding my job. I decided to keep my job at the local hotel. I'm still not in love with my job and would prefer something different, but it'll do. since school has started they have moved me to front desk more often. I prefer front desk over cleaning any day of the week. we recently had our weekly meetings... it was terrible! I hated every moment of it. there is this woman who thinks shes the boss even though she isn't. she was attacking us "housekeepers" as she calls us the whole time. she thinks that the desk job shouldn't have to do anything. she seriously only sits around and eats chips and watches tv, meanwhile everybody else is doing something important. when I do desk I clean the lobby and stuff like that, but she cant seem to do that. now, off to a better note... when I first started my boss didn't like me, well she came across that way. we are now on great terms and get along perfectly! id almost go ahead and say I'm her favorite. My mom and her are friends, so that helps too;]  Well, that's all for todays blog. I'm keeping it short and simple. Tomorrows is going to be a bit of a devotional type thing.
peace out! -Reese

No comments:

Post a Comment