Sunday, January 22, 2017

What my blogspot name means

Hey guys and gals!  Today I'm going to tell you what my blog name means.
last spring I lost all of my friends due to me standing in what I believe in.  I was really struggling with the fact that the only person I had to talk to was my siblings and my mom and dad. I didn't have any clue why God would let all the friends I  had for 13 years just disappear out of my life and want nothing to do with me. I went a month of literally never talking to anybody but my family and being extremely angry that God would let something like that happen. I spent a lot of that time in my room being angry and writing. I finally got over the madness and anger I was holding towards God and I broke down crying and felt so terrible for blaming God for something like this. I spent a good hour praying and asking for forgiveness! when I was praying I asked God when will I have friends again? I no joke heard a voice saying "just wait". Now, I've never really had an experience where God has talked to me, so when this happened I had complete faith in God and felt extremely content with this whole situation. Sure enough I was invited to something homeschool related and met these incredible people! I no joke have 10 bestfriends that I can trust and that love me no matter what I do or say.
God fulfilled his words and i couldn't be any more grateful for that. remember when you've lost all hope in God or just life in general God can always turn it around and make your life even more amazing!
xoxo- Reese A Ziegler

3 comments:

  1. Hey Reese, this is K.A! That is soo cool! :) I never even knew that story. :) Love it, and love you girl! I was praying to have a great friend too and had been for a while. One that was my age and my gender, and then God sent me Jolie! :) You're great too, though! XD Haha!!! :) Love you Reese!

    ReplyDelete