Friday, January 6, 2017

Hey guys! I haven't blogged for a good while! It feels so good to be writing again. I'm just gonna update you guys again... I hope you guys don't mind all of the updates!

lets start with Christmas! Christmas was super fun, but for some reason I've been struggling with Christmas for about 5 years. My great grandma died 5 almost 6 years ago, so it just hasn't been the same. lets start with Christmas eve! on Christmas eve my grandparents came over and we ate and watched a few movies, it was super fun. Then we had to go clean the church after the candlelight service. Christmas morning we woke up and we made cinnamon rolls. they were so good! we then hung around until about 11 when my grandparents got there and we opened our presents. This year we decided not to do stockings and we just got 1 gift from our parents. I got a super, super nice violin. I'm super excited for that because I've needed a new one for sure. my aunt then came over with my two cousins and we talked and ate. that basically sums up our Christmas. New years eve we tried to have a party, but that all kind of fell through. we stayed home and watched movies and ate way, way, way to much sugar.  None the less we had a blast, but when the clock struck 12 we all went to bed. we have been on winter break and we only have 2 days left and I don't want to hit reality yet. on Monday I'm giving a speech with my friend, so I'm excited for that. my New Years resolutions are to read the whole bible, finish my book, take a picture everyday of 2017, get my league titles back. my biggest one is to be a happy person who makes people smile when they see me. Everybody now a days seem sad and I don't like seeing that and not doing anything about that. my goal is every time I go into public I want to make at least 1 person smile or laugh! also, I failed my drivers test. I'm gonna try to write at least once a week, but no promises.
PEACE, LOVE , HAPPINESS, CONTENTMESS AND CONTROL! LOVE, REESE!

No comments:

Post a Comment