Friday, September 29, 2017

A day in my life

Hey guys, welcome to a new blog! we are on day 5 of 7! How crazy!!!!! I don't know how I've managed to keep up... I'm going to tell you a little about my yesterday.

I woke up at 8:00 to my little brother knocking on my door. I'm normally awake at 5 am, so it was nice to sleep in! To make thing even better, I woke up to the smell of bacon! I walked down stairs ot find that my mom had made and egg scramble. I normally don't eat egg, I tend to get nauseous. I decided to eat them anyway. Well, that was a bad idea..... within 5 bites I felt soooooo sick. I was convinced I was going to die. I think its safe to say I have a sensitivity to eggs. I laid on the coach for a while watching my siblings do school. My mom then decided that the recycling needed taken to the place. I had to drive my brothers down town to do that. Rush hour traffic is no joke, you know, just incase you were wondering. when I got home it was around 11am. since I didn't feel good I took a bath. As my little brother says, "baths help everything'. around 12:00pm I got ready for meetings. I had to look professional. I had a meeting at 1,2 and 3. They were great and we got lots of things discussed, so that was good. I came home and got my stuff ready for work. I work form 4pm -9pm. That's when I do my school and try to write my blog post. When I got to work I talked to my co-worker, Holly, for about 15 minutes. I then got into work. Some towels needed done and some school needed done. My sister came in around 7:30 with my dinner and we worked on Spanish homework. We both went home at 9:00. I got my stuff ready for in the morning and got ready for bed. I went to bed and that was my day. I know, it was pretty lame.
peace out! -Reese

No comments:

Post a Comment