Saturday, October 8, 2016

This is my favourite picture from the league swim meet. I didn't end if placing, but it ok because I got this great picture out of the deal.



This is us before we took mark. 



I was to the point where I curl curl 25 pounds 3 times.



I spent lots of time in the gym, that of corse ended up in lots of muscle pictures. 


Iloved leg day, but not as much as I loved arm day. I don't know something about having strong arms was appealing to me. 


My mom took this picture and I absolutely love it, not to mention a really funny inside joke cam along with this picture 


This my was favourite leg workout. My one rep max was 250 (I think😉).


This is me at the Maryland beach, it was beautiful!! Not to mention that was my favourite outfit last spring.


I went to a music festival last spring with my friend Emma, my mom and my brothers. It was a blast! Not to mention the snow cones were amazing!!


We went on a 2 night 3 day hiking trip in Arkansas. 

My little brother Holden competed in his first triathlon this summer. I got to be the photographer! 




5 comments:

  1. Hey Reese! K.A again. Those are some great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's super neat that you swim! I LOVE the snow cone picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking time to read my blog post, its greatly appreciated! I defiantly enjoy swimming! that's one of my favorite pictures too! it makes me miss summer.

      Delete