Thursday, October 6, 2016

My first post!!

Hey! I'm super excited to start a new adventure! My name is Reese Ziegler. Ive been homeschooled my whole life except 3 months in first grade. I have a youtube channel called Reese Ziegler, I know so original! My family also has a vlog channel called zieglerfamily vlogs, it's also really original! I'm in the swim team and I coach soccer. I love learning, but history is by far my favourite subject, english is my worst. I consider my style 90% edgy, 5% hippie pants and 5% cute. My favourite clothing item is my flannel and my cardigans. When I was 10 I started writing a book called "how to live a Godly life". I'm gonna rewrite some if that and list it in here. So there was some fun facts about me! I hope you enjoyed!

4 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Gracie and my blog is graciechicksblog.wordpress.com
    It's really cool that you have started blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gracie! thank you, I think its quite cool too.

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete